5 Reasons Why Grand Opening Of Navigation Estates A Success
Buying a real estate property is not as simple as buying a car. In fact, buying a real estate property, regardless if it’s a residential or an industrial property, is a big decision to begin with and it’s a decision that anyone should not take for granted in any possible way. Why? Buying a property, especially if you’re considering one in another country like the United States where real estate taxes are extremely hefty, will require one to bring out a huge amount of money. And, you have to be extra careful when choosing which among the properties that are being sold or rented out because in some instances, what you see over the Internet is completely different from what you actually see in the actual property and let’s not forget about the fact that there is an alarming increase in the number of victims whose money have been taken away by a small number of unlicensed real estate agents whose modus operandi is to approach an inquiring client out of the blue, lure him into making a down payment for faster processing and then, run away with the money. The good news is, if you are looking to relocate your family to the United Kingdom especially in the areas of Apsley and Hemel Hempstead, you can easily approach one of the experienced and trust-worthy real estate agents of Navigation Estates. They don’t just help you in choosing which property in the said areas is worth buying or, renting to say the least. They can also help you sell your precious properties.
Last April 29, 2017, Navigation Estates opened its new office which is located in Hemel Hempstead in the United Kingdom. Below are the 5 major reasons why the said opening event was said to be a success for both the firm and the attendees:
- Potential new and old clients were given a snoop of the firm’s new firm which is now located at 67 Marlowe’s, Hemel Hempstead.
- Lucky attendees were able to win respectable amount of cash after they’ve successfully opened the safe using the code on their scratch cards.
- Kids were treated to a free face painting activity.
- Potential new clients were able to talk to the agents that were present during the event about buying, renting and even selling their properties.
- Free refreshments were served during the event.