Top 5 Limousine Rental Companies In Atlanta Based On Revenue
Limousines have always been a symbol of elitism, showcasing the wealth of a family or business. In some cases, it is also used by bands to move from their respective hotels or the airport to the concert stage. Nowadays it is becoming increasingly popular for high-school students who come from rich families to rent out a limousine for their prom nights. They are also being used for occasions such as funerals and weddings to transport the guests of honor. So now the question of how to choose a limousine rental company arises. The choice should mostly depend on the services offered by the company and the overall number of cars they have. This directly links with the revenue made by the company too.
Based on the revenue garnered by each of the limousine companies, they have been ranked, and it turns out that the Cooper-Global Chauffeured Transportation Company ranks first, and the Grand limousine company ranks fifth. Blow is a list of the top 5 places along with a few details of the services offered by each company.
- Cooper-Global Chauffeured Transportation: With a yearly revenue of $8.11 million made in 2014 in just the city of Atlanta, this car service company tops the list. It holds in its fleet nearly 97 limousines and caters to a wide range of services ranging from corporate transportation, to leisure travel. This company was established in 2005 and has been a strong player in the market ever since.
- Atlantic Limousine Inc.: This company nets a gross revenue of nearly $7.7 million over the course of a year with its fleet of 68 limousines. What’s surprising is that this number is smaller than that of the company in third place and yet it has still managed to garner more revenue.
- Greene Worldwide Transportation: This company established in 1988 has been leasing out limousines for nominal rates and for the widest range of services with respect to any other company on this list. Owned by Jeff Greene, it nets $7.5 million a year.
- Carey Executive Limousine: This is the oldest company on the list, having started its services as early as 1962. It has been owned by Mike Dangerfield for the past 50 years and will continue to do so.
- Grand Limousine: Although this company has a smaller fleet than the other companies, it has been consistently employing all of its limousines to gain a lot of revenue over the year and has thus made its way to 5th